• IT Managers.
• IT Project Managers.
• Network Operators.
• IT Suppliers.
• Help Desk Managers.
• Incident Managers.
• System Analysts.
• System Administrators.
• Security Managers.
• IT Operations Manager.
• Database Administrators.
• IT Professionals who are part of ITSM improvement tasks.
• Anybody who wants to gain knowledge of the all-new ITIL 4 best practices.
With widespread digital transformation, enterprises needed an ITSM framework that took into account the evolving trends in the market. This resulted in the transition from ITIL V3 to ITIL 4 which provides a holistic operating model to deliver tech-enabled products services.
This 3-day ITIL Foundation course is ideal for professionals who are looking to gain a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and enhance their IT Service Management strategy in an organization.
The program focuses on the following objectives:
• Service Management: Key Concepts.
• ITIL 4 terminology and concepts and use similar language with other IT teams.
• An overview of ITIL 4 guiding principles.
• The Four dimensions of Service Management.
• Service value system and Service value chain.
• Understanding the importance of IT services and business integration.
• The ITIL Practices.
• Service Management: Key Concepts
• The Guiding Principles
• The Four Dimensions of Service Management
• The Service Value System and Service Value Chain
• The ITIL Practices